Angular 4 with .NET (webForms/MVC) Tutorial - Table Of Content

After quite some time, the time for me to start playing with Angular4 has come, and as a .NET developer, used to integrate AngularJS (angular1) with my WebForms / MVC / SharePoint solutions, suddenly there is a CLI, new unknown files, and questions jumps:

- Where is the AngularJS file?
- Where is MY code?
- How do i integrate Angular4 with my .Net solution, MVC or WebForm?
- Why do i need all this CLI and NodeJS?

well, i would like to answer all of that, after answering that to my self, and share that with you.

so i'll just build some posts

1. Angular 4 - History, Why(s), Angular 4 Basic Design.
2. Angular 4 - Understanding Angular 4 Basics and Files.
3. Working with Angular 4 and .Net the right way - WebApi
4. Taking Angular 4 as Stand Alone with Asp.Net Web Forms and MCV


Hope you Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Nice articel, This article help me very well. Thank you. Also please check my article on my site about What Is Angular?.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OverTheWire[.com] Natas Walkthrough - JUST HINT, NO SPOILERS

SOLVED The item could not be indexed successfully because the item failed in the indexing subsystem

Asp.Net Ending Response options, Response.End() vs CompleteRequest()